Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh, Martha!

Martha Stewart, you darned genius, you've done it again!

In college, you had me at "goodnight" with your bedding line at KMart! Then, you had me hook at Michael's craft store with your lovely seasonal and every day crafts!!! NOW, you have me at Home Depot with your new kitchen cabinet line! The only problem.....my kitchen was newly renovated when I moved into my home & you're line is no use to me, but a girl can drool, no?!?!

I love the fresh, modern, yet traditional cottage feel of the line's preview photos on Martha's blog. Here are some of my favorite teasers!





































Look at this! Martha, you devil, you! Organization and a dry-erase board tucked into a slim cabinet!!! Yay! We'll never misplace those scissors in a junk drawer again!






















And, the vintage inspired bronze pulls......















Then, a understated set of shelves, framed by glass front cabinets! In love!















I may just have to sneak into Home Depot this fall and drool in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment