Sunday, December 30, 2012

House Tour Update

I've been home from graduate school housing for two weeks now for winter break. I didn't snap any photos of my holiday decor (Why?!? I have no idea! It looked cute too!), but today, I took down the tree and put away the yuletide decorations and set the house back to normalcy. Since everything was neat and in its place, I figured it was a good opportunity to post an update!

I have a small ranch house and the front door opens up into a nice open space. It's small, but it's more than enough for just me and my pets!

The green pillows were a set from Home Goods for $29.99, the patterned and cream ruffled pillow are about a year old and from Pier 1 Imports. (Other items--rug: Target; coffee table & tv stand: Pottery Barn;  curtains: Target; wood blinds: Lowes)








































I scored the great new tablecloth ($19.99) and runner ($12.99) from Home Goods; rug: Target.



1 comment: