Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New music.....love it!

I love the Dixie Chicks, but they are taking a break from recording and touring. However, the 2 sisters in the group Martie McGuire & Emily Robison formed a little duo as a supplement in the meantime. They named their duo "Court Yard Houds" and their debut album was released today!
If you like singer-songwriter, music that's not over produced and allows the string instruments to really shine through, crisp angelic vocals, soothing and catchy melodies, and you're a sucker for lyrics......pick this one up! Iw ouldn't even call it country music per-se, for those of you with a bad association w/ that genre. It's just good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea. I bet I'll love their music; Natalie was my least favorite part of the Dixie Chicks to begin with! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete