Thursday, December 30, 2010

Guest Bedroom Switcheroo

So, it pains me to say this, but after 2 years with my lovely gorgeous guest bedroom duvet from Pottery Barn (which was something I registered for and a lovely wedding gift!) was peed on twice by one of my cats.........I've washed it in the enzyme Nature's Miracle laundry booster and stored it in a bin in my basement.......I'm nervous that if I put it back on, it will be peed on again for a third time! I don't want to throw it out, but........I had house guests around Thanksgiving and just couldn't put it on the bed for them.

Before:


















I ran into Target and decided I wanted something extremely simple that came with shams and could work with my current wall color and accent pillows....so, I grabbed this "West Elm-ish" bed-in-a-bag set by Target's Home Collection for $69.99 for my full guest bed. The lighting is bad because I took this photo in bright daylight sun and I guess my crappy $100 camera just doesn't work with this light!?!?!

After:

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great!!!

    we have an old cat at home who has ruined our slipcovered couch. we're waiting for a few years to buy a new one. sad but true.

    ReplyDelete