Sunday, April 25, 2010

Things I need.....(well, kind of!)

These are products that I HIGHLY recommend. They are tried & true and absolutely part of my daily routine!!!

First off, my favorite face wash EVER: Olay Deep Cleansing for Oily/Combination Skin:
This sucker is hard to find too!!! Every drugstore (Rite Aid, Target, Walmart, etc) no longer carries it in my area! I check every time! But, I have bought it a Ulta and also, online at Amazon.com. I buy 2-3 at a time. It removes tons of dirt and oil (nothing is on my cotton ball when I use my Pro-Active Astringent) and makeup. I use Pro-Activ for acne control, but their cleanser doesn't really remove eye makeup or foundation too well, so I use this first. Love it!























Loreal Voluminous Mascara:
A genius mascara. Period. I never leave the house without it on my lashes.

















Moroccan Oil Treatment:
My stylist got this product line in at her salon about 6 months ago. I thought it was just another product....just another gimmick. No. It is unreal! It seals, protects, conditions, controls, and shines your hair!!!! It's expensive, but honestly, I've searched high & low for the ideal hair smoother and styler. This is it. I put a littl ein before blowdrying, before flat ironing, and then to finish. (PS, my hair is thick, wavy, and coarse, so I can put that much in it. People with thin and prone to oil may not be able to do that).





















Nasal Cleansing Neti Pot:
Around the age of 28, I started experiencing seasonal allergies. Now, at 30, they are worse than ever (coincidentally, the news say 2010 is the worst year for allergies in ages too!) So, I am really not that keen on taking an allergy pill everyday. I'd like to do something more natural. So, every night (or every morning) I use the Neti Pot to naturally cleanse my nasal and sinus passages. I've felt a huge difference. Love it! Hey, if it's been around for a thousand years, it must be tried & true, right? I bought this Neti Pot below at Whole Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment